SAFETY MEASURES FOR LABOR
- Before operating a machine, ensure that the dangerous part of the machine has been installed with a guard.
- Before using any electrical installation or tool, check the condition of its electric cables.
- Avoid dragging electric cables on the ground or allowing the cables to come into contact with water.
- Use electrical tools installed with an earth leakage circuit breaker.
- Wear protective equipment.
- Do not drink or take drugs while working.
- Pay attention to personal hygiene.
- Do not play in the workplace.
- Report to supervisor immediately if anybody notice any unsafe condition
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT
- For own safety and interest, personal protective equipment will be provided
- Will be provided gloves while handling or contacting with machines.
- Remember to wear a mask when working in a dusty environment.
- Wear eye and ear protectors whenever necessary.
- Wear a safety harness and secure it to a safe anchorage point when working at height.
- Wear safety shoes to prevent foot injury.
- If you sustain an injury or feel not well while at work, even if it is minor, go to the first aid room right away for medical treatment and notify your supervisor.
- Put the case on record
WHEN A FIRE BREAKS OUT, YOU SHOULD REMEMBER
- Put out the fire with a fire extinguisher if it is a small fire.
- If the blaze is out of control, do not try to extinguish the fire on your own. Call the Fire
Services Department right away.
- Emergency telephone numbers:
- Always pay attention to the emergency telephone numbers posted on the notice board in the site office